Holidays are not just about getting away from your daily chores. Some go on a vacation to relax and rejuvenate themselves before hitting their monotonous tasks once again, whilst many consider holidaying as a therapy. Thus, choosing your place of stay is important when it comes to planning your holiday. With hotels proving to be more expensive these days, especially when you are traveling in large numbers, renting luxury villas are a better option. This trend is quite popular in South East Asia, which hosts many attractive tourist destinations.
Check out which place suits you the best.
- Dreamers would love Con Dao Island in Vietnam
- For the romantics, head straight to the island of Thailand
- Borneo is the preferred haven for artisans
- For the burned, Da Nang in Vietnam will refresh you
- For the skilled ones at bargaining, try Legian in Bali
- For photo lovers, visit the many islands of the Philippines
- For the adventure-seekers, Sri Lanka is your best bet
- For the indulgers, Maldives is perfect
- Explorers would love all that Indonesia has to offer
- Digital nomads will definitely appreciate Ubud in Bali
- For nature lovers, Tioman Island in Malaysia is ideal
Why are Villas a Better Choice?
Rather than checking into a hotel suite, you can always look for options that give you complete independence from prying eyes, with villas being a perfect choice, as they protect your privacy and give you ample space. You can even enjoy the same comfort as you do at your home.
However, choosing a location for your ideal villa can be a strenuous task. With good online research, you can find your perfect villa that will suit your needs with ease. You can even consult a good reputed real estate agency before finalizing your choice.
Consider booking a high spec villa on contract, if you are planning to extend your stay for a few months. You should also take into consideration the various amenities provided to you at the place of stay to ensure a comfortable holiday.
Here is a list of reasons why choosing a luxury villa is better than booking a hotel suite, especially in South East Asia.
- While staying at a hotel, you may rely on room service for your laundry requirements to your food requirements. While this is not the case when you choose a villa.
- A villa, on the other hand, comes with many basic amenities, for instance, a washing machine to do your laundry, a coffee machine, utensils and more. Most luxury or high spec villas offer its visitors with washer/dryer that helps you save a lot of money.
- Further, villas come with a self-sufficient kitchen that will help you cook your preferred meals in a more cost-effective manner.
- Moreover, renting a villa is a great choice while traveling with an extended family. You get to spend a lot of “we” time together rather than spending time in different rooms or suites.
- You can even plan fun activities with your family together.
Finding Your Luxury Villa
Booking a villa for rent can be safely done through an online agency. First, it gives you the convenience of making your reservations right at the comforts of your home. Secondly, agencies guide you better about the local rules and regulations regarding the rental contract.
If you’re planning on staying for an extended duration, then getting into a contract with the house owner is a wise option. Hence, find if the agency that you associate with can give you more details like photos of the rental villa, amenities available, etc.
Staying in a villa is not just about saving money. It is a once in a lifetime experience where you get to enjoy the local culture and interact with the neighboring people. The same is not the case while staying in a hotel. Basic facilities like car hire at your doorstep will ensure you have a comfortable stay.